Brain Research for the Benefit of Society
Journal of Brain Research is a world class open access journal intended to publish the cutting-edge research in the field of Neurology or Neuroscience.
Journal of Brain Research endeavours to publish both basic, fundamental and advanced developmental research in all aspects of Neurological Disorders and treatments the journal aims to provide a platform for the exchange of scientific information addressing research topics in the field of Brain and Neurological sciences.
In Recent times inpatient medical care has shifted increasingly to hospitalists who rely heavily on specialists to attend to more complex disease-specific ailments. Journal of Brain Research is a peer reviewed, open access journal considering research on all aspects of Neuroscience, Neurodegenerative diseases, Experimental neurology, Functional neurology, Traumatic Brain injury, surgical neurology, Neurological rehabilitation, Neurotoxicology, Neuropharmacology, Neuronal plasticity and Behaviour, clinical neurology, Brain development and Cell differentiation.
Brain Research publishes papers reporting interdisciplinary investigations of nervous system structure and function that are of general interest to the international community of neuroscientists.
Journal accepts original manuscripts in the form of Research articles, Review articles, Clinical reviews, Commentaries, Case reports, Perspectives and Short Communications encompassing all aspects of Brain Research for publication in open access platform.
Submit manuscript directly online at: https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/brain-research.html
or as an e-mail attachment to this E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the manuscripts published by Journal of Brain Research are available freely online immediately after publication without any subscription charges or registration.
How we work:
• After submission, an acknowledgement with manuscript number is sent to the corresponding author within 7 working days.
• A 21-day window time frame is allotted for peer-review process wherein multiple experts are contacted.
• Author proof is generated within 7 working days after the acceptance decision.
• Permanent free access to your article upon publication ensures extensive global reach and readership.
• Our open access enables you to share your article directly with colleagues through email and on social media via a single link, permitting third party reuse with appropriate citation in addition to the retention of content copyright by the author.
• Through promotion in a targeted global email announcement or press release, your article will be seen by thousands of the top-most thought-leaders in your field.
• In a world of black & white journal articles, high-quality full-color images make your article stand out from the crowd and tell a complete story, increasing readers and citations.
• Extended reach for your article through links on Twitter accounts provides maximum visibility worldwide.
• Distribute your work to colleagues and at conferences as we provide hard copy color reprints of your article on order.
Journal of Brain Research