Recent research on Speech Pathology and therapy
On behalf of Journal of Speech Pathology and Therapy, as Editorial board member, it is my distinct honour and privilege to inform you that, it’s been four years we have started the Journal, now we are celebrating the 4th Anniversary and we are privileged to welcome Analytical Society to our journal. As Editorial board member it is my great pleasure and honour to welcome you to Advances in Speech disorders Journal.
Journal of Speech Pathology & Therapy aims to publish high quality research works and provide Open Access to the articles using this platform. The Journal offers a rapid and time bound review and publication that freely disseminates research findings related to Speech Pathology & Therapy. Speech Pathology & Therapy Journal caters to the requirements of the medical practitioners, researchers, lab professionals, students, academicians, and industry that is involved in Medical and clinical studies. No matter how prestigious or popular; it increases the visibility and impact of published work. It increases convenience, reach, and retrieval power. Free online literature software facilitates full-text searching, indexing, mining, summarizing, translating, querying, linking, recommending, alerting, "mash-ups" and other forms of processing and analysis.
Benefits of Publishing:
Through Open Access publication, authors benefit in number of ways:
- Standards of high-quality, rapid peer-review and production
- Enhances the visibility and presence of the author due to free dissemination and frequent citation
- OMICS Annual, three or five year memberships enable individuals, academic institutions and corporate to submit any number of articles in a given year to any of the OMICS Journals of your choice. This membership programme, apart from granting you a prestigious membership certificate
- We translate papers written in English into French, Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish, as per the author′s requirement.
- Articles in special issues aspires at broadening the scope of OMICS International journals, by targeting precise topics of interest that highlight the research advancements in this line of work
- The core mission of the Young Scientist Award is to advance scientific knowledge to address the major challenges that the society facing today.
- You can share your views on your research with a veteran researcher and enrich the idea or you can offer you views on an articles published in our journals through various social networking sites like Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, RSS Feeds etc.
- Designing Cover page image for your eBook for free.
A standard editorial tracking system is utilized for manuscript submission, review, editorial processing and tracking which can be securely accessed by the authors, reviewers and editors for monitoring and tracking the article processing. Manuscripts can be uploaded online at Editorial Tracking System (https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/speech-pathology-therapy.html)or forwarded to the Editorial Office or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Managing Editor
Journal of Speech Pathology and Therapy
Whatsapp no.- +1-504-608-2390